Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My Weight Loss Poems

I don’t know but I’ve been told, “This fat man is gonna win!”
I don’t know but I’ve been told, “This fat man is getting thin!”
Count off...
240
Count off…
230
Count off…
220
Count off…
210
Count off…
205
Bring it on down now, 240, 230, 220, 210, 205!
Boom Chugga Lugga…
Boom Chugga Lugga…
______________________________________________________
He’s coming down to the 200 pound barrier.

What will happen when he get’s there?

Will he go crashing through?
Or will he linger, languishing for weeks struggling to get past 200-pounds?
Will he agonize as those stubborn fat cells resist all efforts to release their grip on his preponderant body?
We are sitting here in anticipation folks.

What will happen next?
Will we see the barrier collapse?
Will we see him jump up and down with glee?
When he gets through that 200 pound barrier will he keep going down, or will he back slide?

Will he forget
...where he came from as a preponderant beast lugging around a ball and chain of fat?
...the slush, and burbling sounds of the fat on his sides?
...how tight his clothes were?
...the clothes he left behind?

Will he return to those big donuts, and cakes, not weary any longer that they will add to his fate?

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...