Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This morning I woke up real early and went to work. I weighed in at 200.6 pounds.
I ate a Lean Pocket, and a granola bar for breakfast and left for work. When I returned and weighed myself at 11:45 I was 199.4 pounds.

Of course I did use the porcelain throne a couple times. I guess I'm just full of ...........!

I was carrying around stuff that had to leave...

Yesterday I had about 1,090 calories total. I had two TV dinners, and a granola bar. I wasn't real hungry yesterday.

Today I had:
  • Lean Pocket (280 calories)
  • Granola bar (120 calories)
  • Healthy Choice TV dinner (300 calories)
  • Milk (150 calories)
Feeling Real Good
This morning I was laying in bed thinking about how much better I feel having shed so much weight. I wake up easier in the morning. Most of the time I don't use the clock.

I am feeling a general better disposition about life. I was thinking I FEEL GOOD!

You will too if you lose those pounds.

By for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...