Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Am Delighted

Imagine my delight when I got back home this afternoon and weighed 199.4-pounds.
It's not the 195.4 pounds that I was at last week, but it was still under 200-pounds.

This is wonderful. I am up four pounds but not at 200 pounds. Here is why this is so remarkable; it's because I have busted the 1,500 calorie count for three days in a row.
Last night I sat at the computer and ate two bowls of Ice Cream and three glasses of wine.

Sunday night I had a large piece of birthday cake at a family member's house.

These were all high sugar laden foods. I thought sure I would be stepping on the scale up at 201 or 202 pounds. Nope, not today I didn't.

Now, do I have to exercise caution. I sure do. I have to go back to 1,500 calories and stay there religiously if I expect to keep dropping weight. I am at 1,400 calories today. I am done eating for the day. I just ate some clam chowder soup (380 calories).

I am satisfied. My next meal will be early tomorrow morning.

Bye for now...

1 comment:

A said...

Congrats, old friend. It may be a slow, methodical decline, but onward you go.

In the meanwhile, gluttonize here (another Resilient Hawk blog):
Hungarian Recipes

If you're going to chow down, I recommend chicken paprikash on nokedli.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...