Thursday, June 28, 2007

Someone Read My Blog

Hello Weight Losing Fans. All one or none of you.
Hey I am so excited someone read my blog and commented on it. This guy lost 130 pounds and is now down to a normal weight.

WAY TO GO...SKINNY GUY

Follow the link to this man's web site. See how you too can get off those excessive pounds like we are, and he did.
http://gottakeepitoff.blogspot.com/

It Doesn't Have To Be Like This
I have two close family members who became adult onset diabetics. Now both of them were able to get off the diabetic medication just by reducing the amount of sugar that they consumed.

One family member was consuming at least one two liter of Regular Coke a day. Years ago I was too.

I gave up the Regular Coke, and turned to diet coke. I lost five pounds doing that in six months. I turned to the Doctor Atkin's Diet Plan and lost another 60 pounds.

I couldn't keep that fat off. I eventually regained 40 pounds and sat on Thanks giving day in a funk because I was now unable to button my uniform pants. I felt like a bloated Turkey.

I was having a fit trying to figure out how to get off this excessive weight. Then I saw a TV commercial for Seattle Sutton's Healthy eating. I got a stroke of genius.

The next day I went out and purchased a 30 day supply of lean cuisines, and ate them three times a day until my freezer was empty. Voila, I was down at least five pounds.

I was now inspired. I next turned to Healthy Choice TV dinners. There are more food and calories in one box, and at the time they were on sale for less than the Lean Cuisines.

Again I lost more weight. Then I went to regular TV dinners with still more calories and much less cost per serving. The rest is history.

From there I figured out how to start counting calories and began keeping a weight loss and food journal. This is where I am today.

A friend of my kept haunting me to begin blogging something. Well, I couldn't think about what to blog. I began to blog about losing weight.

This is now one of my Crusades. It's to help people like me to get inspired to get off those excessive pounds.

I am not a dietitian. I am not a doctor or a weight loss expert. I am only blogging about what I have seen and done. And just because I don't have a degree from some university doesn't mean that I don't know something.

If you'll go to the "skinny guy" blog, you will see this man and I have reached the same conclusions about losing weight. Here it is EAT LESS FOOD.

You will find that in the beginning we both struggled with agonizing hunger. We both struggled with our bouts of temptation. WE all do.

But, if the two of us from two different parts of the country can get results, then so can you.

As I wrote you don't have to turn into a type-two diabetic like my family members. They ate way more sugar and carbohydrates than the body could handle. They developed insulin immunity.

Get those pounds off before it happens to you. Don't let yourself get so obese that by the time you get up into you 40's or 50's they have to give you all kinds of medication.

Start to tame your appetite now before you are seriously sorry later on in life. You'll look better and feel better.

My disposition has changed. I don't feel like the same person that I was six months ago. I don't slug around like I did seven months ago.

My blood pressure is down, my heart rate is down, and I have reduced my chances of getting that dreaded type two diabetes.

Your future doesn't have to be bleak if you will start to do something now. Otherwise you can go on into your future the preponderant one you are.

Bye for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, David, thanks again for the plug! You've been doing a great job, keep up the good work.

Keep on bloggin'!

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...