Thursday, September 13, 2007

Have I Lost Enought Weight?

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.2-pounds. That means I didn't go up any, and I haven't gone down any from yesterday's record loss.

Now I Am Being Told That I Have Lost Enough Weight
A family member of mine seems to think that I have lost enough weight. I am now around 184-pounds.

Yes I am much thinner than I was. However my waist line and my other dimensions aren't where I want them. I want my 34 inch waist line back. I won't get there at this weight.

I still have some more stomach to go. I think I need to get off another 25 pounds. Well, that's what I think.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...