Friday, September 28, 2007

I Wish That I Had Words Of Wisdom Today

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto my Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in again at 189.8 pounds.
Whoa, that's still just under the 190-pound target.

Yesterday I made an error and put in 199.8-pounds. I went back and edited the error.

I wish that I had some words of wisdom to share today. I don't have time to write in all the stuff I have consumed and post my missing days. I really have to get going.

I am going to share this. Unfortunately for me, and for many people, I don't have one of these high reving metabolisms that burns every calorie instantly that I shove into my mouth.

No, I have one of those stinking metabolisms that panics and turns everything that I eat into fat. So, I must be diligent when controlling my food consumption.
This is going to be a life long task. From now until whenever I die I must be careful with my food intake.

You can see the results of eating too much food over a seven day period. I am up seven pounds.

If you are like me, and most of you are, you will face the same stinky, smelly dilemma. You too will have to be keenly aware of just about every bite of food you consume. That sucks.

I know.

Part Two Of Today's Postings
I have some time to kill here so I am visiting a relative who was kind enough to let me use the computer.

Someone added a comment about drinking water. I agree, more water is better than less. I believe we in America are way to used to drinking juices and sodas to satisfy the Thirst Monster.

Water is a solvent. Our body needs it, as we should all know. We don't drink enough of it. If you want something good, drink cool clear water.

It helps to move things along. The body needs it.


Bye for now...

3 comments:

TotallyFried said...

Hello - First of all, I am not a blogger but I read your blog fairly regulary. I want to say that you are doing a great Job! Keep it up.

I used to think that I dont have a great metabolism and that I keep everything that I eat. But I found that drinking tons of water after eating out helps in loosing the water weight. I typically drink about 100oz or more for 2-3 days after I eat out and I find that my body looses the gained weight really fast. If I dont drink the water, it takes a long time to shed that weight. Just a suggestion on your 7 lb gain last week..

Thanks
S

ps - dont worry..you will loose it all..

David Dane said...

Yes, I will increase my water consumption. It wasn't what it ought to be. Thanks for the input.

Jake Silver said...

There are lots of little things that supposedly boost your calorie burn... they add up... things like fidgiting, chewing gum, standing up instead of sitting down, drinking water... et cet...

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...