Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm Not Even Recognizable Anymore

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Greetings from Holland Michigan. I am up here on business for two days. So I thought that it would be a good idea to pop into the local library and post my blog.

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 186.4-pounds. Yes, that's up some. There is an easy explanation for it. I had dinner rather late last night. Need I say more?

I have to hurry up and go. However, someone who saw me this time last year didn't even recognize me one year later. Yes, my face and body structure has changed that dramatically.

I have lost eight inches on the waist line. My legs are half of the diameter they were. My face is so much leaner looking. The man who saw me couldn't believe the difference. He really didn't even know it was me at first.

Oh that is so fun.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...