Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Winter Cold; Just Living With It

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.6-pounds.
That's up from yesterday.

As I wrote yesterday, I'm not even attempting to be careful with my food consumption while I have this cold.
I thought yesterday it made it's turn around because my nose dried up temporarily. And my joints stopped aching. Well, I have had a relapse. All the symptons are back this morning with a vengeance.

It doesn't help with this incredibly dry air we are experiencing. It's very cold outside, and the air has lost most of it's humidity. My skin is dry, and my nose is raw from blowing it every second. Boo Hoo Hoo...

Don't worry, I have been sicker than this in the years past. I think I am lucky it's not worse.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

May I suggest Puffs Plus for your nose? They do make a difference especially if you use them from the start before your nose gets sore. Hope you feel better soon.

David Dane said...

Thanks dinah...

I actually put carmex for the lips on the chapped areas of my nose. This seems to be the only thing which helps.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...