Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fast Food: Hey Watch Out There

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.2-pounds. That's up a little from yesterday.

Well, I have now been up and over my 1,300 and 1,500 calorie limits for about five days now. Yesterday I went over 2,000 calories.

So far, I haven't seen any dramatic ticks to the up side of the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scales readings. Each day I continue to monitor it closely. Each day I continue writing down what I am eating and trying to figure out what the calorie count was.

Watch Out For Those Fast Foods
Today I was treated to McDonald's. I had a Big Mac, small French Fries, and a diet Coke. The calorie count for that Big Mac was 540 calories. Wow... The small Fries was 250 calories. This came in at a whopping 790 calories.

Earlier in the day I ate an Egg McMuffin (300) calories. In a four hour window I put away 1,090 calories.

People need to wake up to what they are eating. I am not knocking McDonalds. Nope, but look at what happens when I eat there for free. Whew...

Hey, Hey, wake up... You and I can't eat like this each day. Now, I can quit here and be fine. But, I didn't used to quit here. No, I used to go home and eat more food than this.

Most people go home and eat way more food. They do it without thinking. When I got done eating this luncheon of Fries, and a double hamburger. I was still a bit hungry.

It doesn't matter if it's McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, etc., fast food can be a killer. Not only does it kill the pocket book, but it adds to our obesity which eventually kills us too.

As I just wrote, these two meals were paid for, which made it more tempting to eat more than I did. I actually stopped myself from buying more than I did, and then eating more.

Put the brakes on pumping that food into that mouth. EAT LESS FOOD.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...