Monday, February 4, 2008

I Warned You That The Government Will Pass Obesity Laws

Hello weight losing fans...

I warned you that the government will start to pass laws they think will influence people's behavior. In Mississippi a bill is being proposed that will force restaurants to refuse service to obese people.

This is an awful bill, and the government has no business doing this:
Mississippi House Bill 282

Please take the time to open this link and read this.

I don't care if someone is obese. The government has no right to force a restaurant to act as a policeman.

My opinion is many people are already prejudiced against obese people. Many people really believe that obese people are totally at fault for being obese.

Let's say this is true; It's not up to our government, which is supposed to be run by the people, to regulate obesity by forcing a public restaurant to refuse people food and service if people have the money to pay the tab.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...