Monday, February 18, 2008

Still Floating Around That 180-Pounds Target

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182-pounds.
That's up almost three pounds from yesterday.

Don't ask me why. I don't have the answer. It could be what I have been writing all along.
But, I think I have stirred that topic enough. It's beginning to stink.

So, how long will it take for me to get down to 160-pounds? Ummm, I don't know.

I have been pretty careful with my food consumption on most days. There have been some where I went over my calories. But I think I have had four of those during the last two weeks.

We will just have to wait and see, won't we?

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...