Thursday, March 13, 2008

Leaping Lizards, The Weight's Jumped Up

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.4-pounds. Leaping Lizard's; That's a leap from yesterday's weight.
It's just stuff that's waiting to leave.

I ate a late night stir fry last night. It was the same meal that I wrote about yesterday.

It's strange. I went all those days with my weight below 180-pounds, all of a sudden, it's jumped up over 180-pounds. This is a tought nut to crack.

Rapidly approaching is my one year anniversary posting on this blog. That time went fast. I went back to my first posts. I can hardly believe I wrote some of the stuff.

I certainly hope that my blathering on with the keyboard of a computer, and the left behind entrails of incohesive thoughts, and wayward diatribe, has helped some poor soul. If not... OH WELL...I TRIED.

And here, let me write out some more intelligent, and tender words.

EAT LESS FOOD... DID YOU WANT TO GET FATTER THAN YOU ALREADY ARE?

Oh, I am so kind. Aren't you glad you clicked on my blog today?

Oh, and did you see my picture? Underneath that flannel shirt is a real buff guy...
Oh, I make myself laugh.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...