Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Giant Leap Backwards For Me, And Mankind?

Hello weight losing fans...

Are you sitting down for this one? Seriously, it's a surprise. Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 186.6-pounds.

Whoa.... Wow.... What has happened? Is David turning back into a little piggy? Oink... Come on boy... Squeal like a pig.

How do I explain this one? Ummm, I am going backwards. Now for some of you, you may be clapping your hands going goody, goody, goody. I knew he couldn't stay there at 180-pounds.

Well, I like many others out there do have tendency to trip and fall once in a while. Yep, I went to a friends house last night and chowed down on 3 1/2 large brownies. It was late in the evening.

Today I went with a friend for a long walk. We covered about 3 3/4 miles. It was a very nice day for a walk. My friend calculated that perhaps I burned off about 500 calories. Umm... that's nice. Will it turn this trend around? Nope....

No, I have to go back to skimping on the meals again. If I am going to go back to 180-pounds and then ultimately to 160-pounds, I will have to eat less food. That's it in a nut shell.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

4 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

It just goes to show that it never ends. Eternal vigilance is required.

Lyn said...

You can do it, David Dane! No more brownies for you unless you SHARE!! )I love brownies)

Be good now, ya hear? :)

David Dane said...

Thanks andrew and Lynn for your encouraging thoughts....

A said...

Smiling. It was a good walk.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...