Friday, October 17, 2008

Over And Over, It's How Much We Eat, Not What We Eat

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181-pounds.
That's down from yesterday 3.6-pounds.

Hmm, how is that possible? This is what I have been writing about all along. The weight can go up, and then down as much as 5-pounds in one day.

This dramatic weight change can be caused by many different things. I am not going to go into it. This is why I wasn't worried when I saw my weight at almost 185-pounds.

I have also been writing time, and time again that it's the amount of food that we consume that gets us into trouble. Someone can be determined to eat the wrong food by eating a lot of sugar. Only even so, if that food doesn't exceed a particular calorie count each day, no weight will be gained.

I stepped up on the scale early this evening and found my weight at 181.6-pounds. Then I ate my sauerkraut, and five scoops of protein powder to end the day at just under 1,500 calories.

We'll see where I am in the morning. Maybe I will see 180-pounds. I doubt it, but then I might be wrong.

Number counter when I completed this post today: 6491

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...