Saturday, January 24, 2009

Too Many Carbohydrates, And Busting The Calorie Bank Eating Them

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.6-pounds.
That's way up. Ooops...

It all started two days ago. I had a large lunch with a friend. I did the totals for my calories for that day. I didn't go over the 1,500 calories. I did have a lot of carbohydrates, like French Fries, and Pita Bread.

Yesterday I had way too many carbohydrates for lunch. There was a dish of corn bread, and some biscuits. I chowed down on all of them. Ooops...
Late last night a friend of mine and I went to a fast food restaurant. I ate a chili dog.

So, all of that was in me this morning. OK, so much for getting down to 160-pounds. It sure doesn't look like I am headed out in the right direction.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...