Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing ?????

Today I am sending out a post that I prepared yesterday.
It's important to understand that the United States of America is in real serious trouble under the new President Barrack Obama. He will be instituting laws that are destined to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights.

His spending packages are destined to place a burden of debt upon America that will bring us into a third world status.

He is over in Europe today selling us out to the world.

The congress of the United States is locked arm and arm with Barack Obama to make their power indefinate as they make it impossibe to vote them out of office.

Please watch this video.

American Revolution Video



Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...