Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Still 11 Pounds Over My Record

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185.2-pounds.
That's after my morning bath....

I haven't been posting very much lately. It's mostly because I don't have an Internet connection. I have to go to a local library and post. Well, lately I have been at work so early, I haven't had much desire to go post when I get home. So, I haven't been posting.

I have also been unable to come up with any new and innovative ideas to post. When I was posting before, I would get one inspiration after another. I couldn't wait to post.

Now, I have said about all I can think of. My weight has been creeping up and down. I have been attempting to get a handle on it. Only, I am tired of eating 1,500 calories of food each day. The hunger at times get hard to bare. Not only that, it doesn't take very much food to break that 1,500 calorie barrier. It's frustrating to say the least.

Over the Easter holiday and many days leading up to that I went well over my 1,500 calorie target. It started with me attempting to lose more weight by using the Doctor Atkins's diet program. Well, I began craving carbohydrates.

According to the Atkins folks, if someone does the Atkins program correctly, then those carbohydrate cravings go away forever. The way they describe it, it's as if you go from being a "Carbohydrate caterpillar" to a "Non-carbohydrate Butterfly."
In a wink that carbohydrate junky is transformed to a fat eating, meat eater.

Well, I beg to differ with that thinking. I didn't stop wanting to eat my Cherry Filled Danish.
I didn't stop wanting to eat my ice cream.

So there you have it.... I too am a carbohydrate, sugar consuming, vegetable hating, steak eating, Cheetos chomping, pie-in-the-face, beer drinking, food consuming juncky.

Oh, how I wish I had those tight ABS that the Messiah, god like figure, that we all will bow down to worship Barack Hussein Obama has. Then everyone would love me.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...