Monday, March 22, 2010

My Body Is Warming Up... Maybe I'll Burn More Calories

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 205-pounds.

OK...

Now, I would be dishonest if I didn't report the last two days I was actually at 207, and 206.6-pounds.

But I am down from that for today at least.

My Body Temperature Seems To Be Increasing
The normal temperature, or average temperature, for the human body is said to be 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.

For a long time my body temperature has ranged below that temperature.

This might be part of the problem with me having issues with my weight.

I embarked on a program of consuming kelp from seaweed, and consuming desiccated bovine thyroid. Now I might not die from a thyroid condition, but I'll will get mad cows decease instead. I am kidding.

My temperature seems to be rising. We'll see if this helps me lose more weight...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...