Monday, March 22, 2010

Will You Black Out Your Profile Photo In Protest And Mourning The Loss Of Freedom?

Will you join us???

Today on FACEBOOK my friends and I blocked out our profile pictures. This is the beginning of the mourning of the death of our FREEDOM in America with the passage of the so called "Health Care Reform Bill" in the House of Representatives...........

ATTENTION AMERICANS AGAINST HEALTH CARE REFORM.... If you have a FACEBOOK or TWITTER profile photo will you BLACK OUT the photo in mourning and protest of the government takeover of our lives, and the loss of freedom....? Tell your friends, and ask them to do the same thing....

(Let me give credit where credit is due. I did not originate the idea about blacking out my photo on FACEBOOK... It was a woman by the name of Cheryl Jordan who came up with the idea, and I am following suit. The original day it began was on March 22, 2010.)

And that's the way it is.... I am DAVID DANE....

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...