Friday, May 7, 2010

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 204.2-pounds.

That's certainly a lot better than where I have been with my weight lately.

I will tell you how I did this... Are you ready? You aren't going to like it but here goes:
The other day I went to the store. I was hungry and I had a taste for something sweet.
I was thinking I should eat fruit, and skip the sugary foods.
So, I purchased a big canister of raisins. I ate that canister of raisins, then spend the rest of the day running to the bathroom...

The end results; I blew out 5-6-pounds.

See I knew you wouldn't like that, but it is a true story.

Yep it was plugged plumbing... And now you know the rest of the story.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...