Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Trying To Break Old Ground: It's So Hard To Do

Hello weight losing fans.....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 203-pounds.

I am amazed that was my weight for today. I, like so many other people, struggle with my appetite for food at all hours of the day.

Yesterday I went with a volunteer organization to work a children's camp ground.
When I got to the reception area I was invited to eat anything that was put out onto the tables.
I having eaten only a few eggs, and some ham for breakfast, was so very tempted to dive into the mixture of sugar coated blueberry muffins, fruit bagels, and assorted juices that were there.

I almost indulged myself on those goodies. Yep, that was really a temptation.

Here was what was going through my mind, "Come on; one muffin won't hurt. You'll work it off today."

Well, unfortunately that voice was very similar to the many other voices that I have been hearing that has contributed to me giving into my impulses to eat. As a result my weight has gone back up.

That said, there's only one thing that I can do: "Eat Less Food." Yep, it's back to that crappy, nagging, mantra that I have written about so many times......! I HATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE EATING LESS FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yesterday I resisted that temptation, and the ones that followed later in the day.

But, will I keep up my vigil? Gee, I don't know. I just never know when my cousin will offer me that slice of cake made with liquor, and topped with whipped cream and broken up Heath Chocolate Bars. If she does that; I will be toast again.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

I love Heath Bars too. I eat fat free cool whip with some instant coffee mixed in ( the powder) and broken up Heath mini's.....so good and very low calorie.

Can you eat a few more calories and still lose?..that might help with the hunger, or maybe spread your calories throughout the day?

When I started eating 6 times a day I had fewer issues with hunger and I knew in a short time I could eat again, so it was easier to deal with the temptation.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...