Friday, September 10, 2010

Weight Trimmed Because Of Being Awake All Night

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 202.6-pounds.

Oh, how in the world did that happen?

I am really curious to know.

Could it be because I was awake most of the night driving to Fort McCoy Wisconsin, and then flip-flopped back to Chicago all with-in one 8 hour window? Could it be it took every stinking ounce of my energy to remain alert, and stay awake?

I do think that's the reason. Yep, driving and remaining alert takes a lot of energy because all it takes is one dumb mistake, and a bus filled with people could be rolling down an embankment, or piling into the back of some obnoxious driver in a squirt sized car with Obama stickers on it's rear deck. Believe it or not, as I approached Milwaukee Wisconsin, and Madison Wisconsin, I saw a lot of Obama hope bumper stickers still brandished on cars. And, Liberals are some some of the rudist people found on the Highway.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...