Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Still Write Everything Down

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 209.2-pounds.

I surprised about that; considering last night I got through with work around 9 PM and then went to McDonald's for a late meal. I was starving.

The other day I was talking to a fellow worker of mine. We were discussing my boss who is a very big, fat guy. He's so big his butt hangs out of his pants.

My fellow worker doesn't really care if he loses his job, so he confronted my boss about his weight.

My boss copped a plea that he can't help himself. He said I eat all of the time because I am so hungry. He said that he wakes up late at night and goes to the kitchen to eat.

Ah poor guy.....

It sounds to me like this is a guy that never learned how to suffer a little bit. Yeah, this man is a preacher man filled with the "Holy Spirit," and he can't control himself. I say that sarcastically because the guy is a bit of a jerk. He's also a profound liar.

I told you this story because I hear this from people a lot. "Oh, I can't control myself," some say.

Hey, you better. I am no different than you. I get hungry. I like to eat the goodies. I get tempted to overeat. I do too.

What makes you think it's easy to lose weight? Self discipline is hard. It's especially hard to continue to do it when everyone else is letting go.

I still weight myself just about everyday. Today I have my scale with me at the hotel. I wanted to see where I would be with my weight today.

I still write down most everything that I eat. I have to keep a watch. And, I forget what I have eaten throughout the day. If I don't write it down then I tend to overeat.

My written record helps to remind me that I have eaten....

It's hard. It just is, but you have to cut off those pounds.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...