Thursday, January 17, 2013

Down, And Steady Around 240-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" weighing in at 238.6-Pounds.

That's down from yesterday. And, I am sure it's attributable to expending waste matter...

Today I had a brat filled with cheese (220 Cal.), hot dog bun (150 Cal.), Catsup (15 Cal), Greek Yogurt (140 Cal.)...

Have you been to McDonalds lately? Did you notice that next to every item listed up on the menu board is a calorie count for the meal, or food item? I'd say McDonalds is trying its best to satisfy the "Food Nazis."
Let me make a prediction. "Food Nazis are never satisfied." They are what they are and if there is still just one fat kid on the playground then they'll still pitch a bitch... And that's because the "Food Nazis" are liberals who want to ultimately control not just the person but thoughts as well.

Just see if I am not right in the future about this....


Anyway... That's all for now...


And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...