Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 233.4-Pounds.

OH DAVID !!!!

Last night I went out with my brother to a Mexican Restaurant. And, I ate a large burrito dinner with rice, and other delicious delicacies. When I stopped at the Walgreens to purchase toothpaste, I purchased a "Dark Chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cup."
Throw in all the Chocolate Chip Cookies I've eaten over the last days, and this is a recipie for disaster...

Oh, I am not so worried... It'll all disappear in a few days...

But for now, it sure looks like I am in trouble with my weight...

And that's all for now...

And that's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...