Saturday, March 9, 2013

I Am Heading For 225-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 229.6-Pounds.

Now, if I have a few more days like this, then I am going to conclude I will get to the 225-Pound point in a week or so. Once I finally break through this barrier.

I have been looking for the signs that show I am finally going to permanently break through 230-Pounds. One was someone commented that I am losing weight. Another is the continuous bounce around the 10-Pound mark (230-Pounds)

Now, some of you may be wondering have I made great sacrifices to do this. Not really, this week I had two Snickers Bars, about six Pay Day bars, and a few time ate some very large bowls of granola for breakfast.

Golly that would be enough to make any weigh loss guru scream, "What the heck are you doing."
I have written it before, and I'll write it again many years later. Don't , just Don't even think about not giving yourself some goodies through out the week. You will create cravings and then one day you'll probably go crazy filling the cravings.

I have never said: "Don't eat that big muffin, or that chocolate donut for breakfast." I have said if you do then let that be all you eat until your next meal. That meal could be 4 or 5 hours away which gives plenty of time to digest that last meal some.

If I didn't have a goody here and there, I really think I would go bats trying to lose weight....

I have a sweet tooth just like anyone else does. I just know I am not supposed to go bonkers filling the sweet tooth. Moderation is the key. And, of course throughout the day it's the total food consumption and calorie intake that counts.

Of course if you have a strong will and can give up the sweets altogether, then do so. But, don't try to impose your restrictions on anyone else.

We are all different, and we all eat differently. The one thing that always works for sure is: EAT LESS FOOD...

Yep those nasty words which makes me cringe...

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...