Friday, March 8, 2013

Not Progressing So Fast... OH WELL....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 230.6-Pounds.

OK, I am still hanging there at the 230-Pounds. It might be another week before I see a permanent drop below 230-Pounds and then head towards the 220-Pounds I am aiming at for now.

Yes, I am being careful what I eat. No, I didn't have any candy bars yesterday... I did have two hot dogs, and the buns with American cheese....

Naughty Me... !

But, I am OK with what I am today... I am not back up at 235-Pounds...

I'll break through soon, just watch...

That's all for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...