Monday, March 4, 2013

Two Days Weighing Under 230-Pounds....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 229.4-Pounds.
That is the second day in a row I weighed 229.4-Pounds.

I am happy with this weight. I am making progress....


A few days ago I was listening to a program on the radio that villanized sugar and said that sugar is a deadly poison for the body. Oh it is, then why am I not dead?
I will say that too much sugar isn't good. And, I will say that I think sugar drinks like soda pop have contributed to obecity and diabetes. But, that's only because people consume too much sugar.
There is sugar in fruit, and would anyone consider eating fruit toxic?

I think sugar can be cut way back for most people. I think carbohydrates in general can be cut way back for most people.

However, I eat sugar just about everyday. In fact, yesterday I ate two Pay Day candy bars. And, I had a bowl of granola cereal for breakfast.

I am still alive.

Over and over again I write: We eat too much food.... Eat Less Food...

That's it....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...