Friday, May 24, 2013

My Weight Loss Rant !

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 217.6-Pounds.
That's lower than yesterday, and no where near what I had expected.

Now, I looked at the readers numbers for my blog and they have dropped... I went from over one hundred a day to 11 today....

Good... You go chase down some fictional blog where the person isn't real, and you go read about stuff that doesn't work. I am in this weight losing thing for the long term. I will hit my targets. I'll do it with out pills and drugs, and fake diet foods.

Here is the thing most people want today; instant satisfaction. We Preponderants ate too damned much food and got fat, then we expect we're going to take it off overnight following some fad. Well, I am here to tell you it doesn't work that way.

If you are serious about losing weight then you better realize now that this is a very long term proposition !!!!!

You better be ready to change the way you eat for the rest of your life. That's right, you don't deserve the luxury of eating all the food you want... You don't have a high revving metabolism like some younger folks.

You better realize you have to weight yourself everyday. You have to constantly check to see if you meet the weight of the day before, and that you fall into a normal weight range.  If you don't then you are just fooling yourself.

And, if you're just 10-Pounds overweight, you have a problem. If you're a guy, and you have one of those tummies that bulges, you have a problem. If you're a woman and you have fat on the fanny, or your tummy, you've got a problem.

So go read the other blogs. Go chase the other people and see what new mysterious fat cure they can contrive.  Here's your problem: YOU EAT TOO MUCH  !!!! YOU EAT TOO MUCH OF THE WRONG STUFF !!!!

There has to be a balance, and you have to figure  out what that balance is. 

That's my rant for today....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...