Monday, September 23, 2013

My Weights Down Some ...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215-Pounds.

OK that's getting in range again. I enjoyed every extra bite along the way....

Well, I went to the Bicycle Shop and had another tire sized up on the ten speed bike ...

I had no idea the wheels were so different. I never had to replace the tires before.

And, I was given the bike to me. So I didn't know what I was getting. The tires were showing serious wear, so I finally replaced them.

I also didn't realise the bike was so uncomfortable to ride. I never really rode it that much. So, I never got to give it a good road testing. I put it up last year and left it hanging in the bike room.

Then I had to take the bike out and decided to get it a little road worthy. Then I realised the tires were too dry rotted to be road worthy.

I got the other tire, and took the bike out for a spin. I just rode it two miles to the public library.
Imagine having a hard piece of vinyl jammed up your butt. The wheels hit every bump and crack with no give. My hands felt every bump on the steering horns. My butt felt every banging bump as the narrow tires hit the bumps and cracks. Ouch, ouch, ouch I was saying as I hit the down hill run of the trip. Oh, my hands, and my arse...! 

Common Sense would tell anyone make sure the brakes are working before going out, wouldn't it?
But, there I was trying to apply my brakes as I headed at the traffic light with traffic zipping back and forth... Shoooooo............. t.... as I tried to stop before getting myself killed....

Well, that was an adventure for sure heading out to the library on that bike which needs a little bit more tuning... and brakes... .. I am laughing at myself, I am such a maroon...

Well, I have no way back to my apartment but that bike. Let's just see if I kill myself along the way...

Oh, and I didn't mention the cramp that started up in my hip. Yeah, my weak, and under exercised legs started hurting along the way and I got a cramp in my hip. OUCH...

Oh well, it's fun...

That's the way it it... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...