Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hmmm, Water Retention?

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.8-Pounds.
Or was it 217-Pounds?

It's another day of which my Scale couldn't figure out what my weight was supposed to be. ..

I stood square on the scale, and got two different numbers when I clicked to start the readings....

Oh well, maybe I have flexi-weight....

Dinah Sore commented yesterday that my excessive weight is because of high water retention due to the fact the last four days I have been eating the leftovers of Chinese food given to me by one of my customers in two very large dogie bags...

I hope that's true. Yesterday I ate about three cups of rice with vegetables mixed in. Before I went to sleep I ate some yogurt cups, and a couple cups of whole milk. I was so hungry before beddy-bye-time.

So there you have it.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...