Friday, October 4, 2013

Riding The Bike For Fun... Not Fitness...

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.6-Pounds.

Yep that is up. I expected that was going to happen. I ate late last night past 9:00 PM because someone gave me dogie bags of Chinese Food, and I was so, so hungry.

So that extra poundage is just what's sitting in my tummy, and colon.

Today I had the day off, and decided to ride my bike some. I took the bike to get a hair cut. Then I took the bike to the public library to get online.

Ya know, that bike is a pain in my arse... literally. The tires are so thin. The bike is light and easy to pick up physically. Because of that every bump in the road becomes a new experience in stinging pain on my fanny, and hands.

I really don't know why anyone would want a racing bike. I took the bike to the shop and asked if the front rim could be tuned. The guy said no it's bent.
I asked what happened? He told me someone probably hit the curb or something. Well, hell I didn't know this thing was so delicate. I know I didn't bend the rim. I hardly rode it when someone gave it to me last year.  I am so glad I didn't pay for it.  As I said, it was given to me.

Honestly though... I may give up riding this thing. It's to hard on the body.  I can get up to speed pretty quick with it, only in town, I have to stop every block. You know obey the traffic laws, etc....

Every crack and bump becomes a new experience in pain.

I have been having fun riding it though. I have been huffing and puffing on it and felt the perspiration when I got off and went to the library.

I am not riding it for fitness, as much as I am riding just for the fun... I am enduring the pain.

Maybe it's just I've gotten so wimpy in my aging years... Yeah, I am now a soft wimpy old man...

Perhaps I'll get some physical benefit out of riding it... Maybe....?

Oh well that's just the way it is, I guess.....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...