Thursday, February 6, 2014

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.2-Pounds.

Whoa, slow down here. Before we go waving any pomp-pomp's in celebration this isn't what you think. Here is why, I didn't eat anything all day yesterday. I didn't even have my usual cups of coffee in the morning when I get out of bed. I fasted all day, and spent most of the day in bed with a nagging headache that wouldn't go away.

Today I wrote a little about what happened yesterday and then back dated it for yesterday... So you may want to go back and read what I wrote. Well maybe you will...

Anyway, I spent most of the day in bed yesterday with a smashing head-ache that wouldn't go away.
I know why it developed. I was in chilling cold yesterday that ran right up my legs. I was in a plow truck from 1:15 in the morning until 6:45. Then I laid down for a couple of hours in my friends basement only to be kept awakened by his dog that kept barking and howling... The dog needs medication.. LOL... 

In the early morning hours it was rough. Back and forth we went ramming snow into the drifts of piled snow. Imagine being on a roller coaster that would stop suddenly and then go backwards, stop and then go forwards. Then imagine that forces of side-to-side movements going around and around in circles in small parking lots. I wasn't used to it, and my body took a beating for it. By the time it was over I had a smashing headache. I was tired because I had no sleep. Yeah my host let me lay down for two hours before we went out, but he put a guest in the next room who talked and talked and talked.. Then lied about it...

I went out with this guy for 6 hours or so in the truck... Then the butt-head expected me to shovel snow by hand, and use his four wheeler. When I wouldn't comply he quickly discarded me and sent me home...   So needless to say I won't work with this guy again... I'll get my training else where Thank You...!

Early this morning I woke up and still had the headache. I felt like I was hit by a big fist in my neck and shoulders...  I had a flash of ah, ha moment in which I drank a cup of water with three high potency vitamin C capsules. I don't know if the vitamin C's did the work or just a cup of water was all that I needed.

I figured out why my host is such a tall skinny guy... He doesn't eat. If he does, then he has such a high reving metabolism he doesn't need to worry about what he consumes. Lucky him..
And unfortunately he really is inconsiderate when he promises he'll make someone food, and then doesn't follow through...  I was hungry, and tired, and this guy didn't even stop to consider that I might be famished. He wanted me to jump on his four wheeler and just plow snow... Nope, it doesn't work that way guy... And I am here to tell the world you screwed up with me big time.

Me on the other hand, I have got to get some food. I am not kidding it hurts when I don't eat something, and my brain freezes up too...  I can't think straight when I am so hungry...
That's just me.

I am done with my rant here for today...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane






No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...