Tuesday, February 18, 2014

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.8-Pounds.

That wasn't deliberate. I started a fast two days ago. It was because I wanted to clean everthing out. Then later at night for some reason I got the jumpin-jibblies as I call them. I don't know what bug I was dealing with. I think it was related to the same thing that was giving me a sore throat. I had not eaten anything all day and my system was pretty much clear. Then at night when I went to bed I kept having to get up and run to the bathroom. I didn't get much sleep and had to be up at 5 A.M. to go to the concession stand. I was a tired achy feeling dog... Argh...

Yesterday I tried to eat something solid. I was snacking on popcorn at the concession stand I manned yesterday. A couple times it just came sliding out. I had a peculiar pain in my stomach that was different than the pain of nagging hunger. Maybe it was the gas from what ever was boiling up in my tummy and causing the jumpin-jubblies...

So today I am all better. Everything is coming out normal. Phew....

That's my weight from two days of almost no food...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...