Friday, January 2, 2015

Don't Over Complicate It....

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 206.8-Pounds...

That's down from yesterday. And, if corn is any kind of marker, I passed all of yesterdays meals. 
I went to McDonald's today... I had a Ranch Chicken Sandwich, large French Fries, and two large drinks.

I was reading someones blog the other day. This person was planning on making an elaborate plan to write everything eaten down, make quarterly reports, and then compare results at the end of the year.

Folks, it's not that complicated. I weigh myself every morning. I write that on my computer spread sheet. I try to keep my intake around 1,500 calories, or maybe a little more. I make sure I don't eat for the first three hours of the day, and the last three hours of the day.

Since I have taken that approach, I have broken that 215 barrier that I had for a very long time. And, even when I flub up, I never stay up over 208-pounds very long. I am slowly losing weight.
I have even eaten sweets along the way on this journey... Two large drinks? That' a lot of sugar. But, I am done for today. That's it. My calorie count was exceeded. So, I won't eat anymore.

That's it for today...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...