Thursday, January 29, 2015

David Dane here...

Hello weight losing friends....


Today I stepped up onto the new magical mystical digital scale weighing in 205.4-pounds.

I am still holding a tough line.  I am wondering what I can do to get lower. Right now I am getting ready to go to work. I am tired because I didnt sleep much o the night. I am hungry.

A few days ago as I was driving I was listening to a commercial for "Seatlle Suttons Healthy Eating."
I am not knocking Seattle Sutton. The woman announcer said something very interesting. She said something about eating the proper way for the rest of your life on a 1,200 calorie diet. She said that if you can't lose weight on this diet you're either cheating or lying.  Okay.... 

Let me tell you something.... I can whip together a 1,200 calorie diet. And for sure I will lose weight. That said, I'd be hungry all the time with no satisfaction. As I said I am not knocking that 1,200 calories. Anyone, Anyone, Anyone can lose weight with that calorie count.

But, I can't live and be happy at 1,200 calories..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you?  I don't think so....


 That's the way it is ... im David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...