Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holding That Weight Line

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.2-pounds. That's down from yesterday, and it's up over the record.

What can I say? Not, much. Just remember I have already lost a bunch of pounds. I have 20-pounds to go.

Judging from the way things are going, this may take another six months or so. I'm not kidding. I refuse to kill myself trying to get those extra pounds off.

I think that I have been writing this in my blog all along. It's not worth destroying your health by losing weight to quickly. Not to mention the fact that being over weight is already destructive to one's health.

Fasting your pounds off is stupid. Using diet pills is effective for a short time, but when you give up the pills, back comes the appetite and the weight with it. Besides that diet pills can become addictive.

Oh you can get that stomach tied up and chopped up, but you still have to learn to limit your food intake. Yep, that's right, you have to learn how to eat smaller portions. Gee, couldn't someone do that without the surgery? I think so.

There are all kinds of silly things people do to lose weight. In the end many people suffer from terrible adverse effects from avoiding the one real solution to their weight gain.

EAT LESS FOOD. Cut those food portions in half. Don't believe that garbage that you should push yourself away from the table feeling a little hungry. Nope, that doesn't work.

You'll have to monitor your food consumption. It will have to be a 24/7, 365 days a year.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

I've never understood it either...people have surgery to reduce their stomach size, and then have to learn to eat less...if a person can do it after, why not before? Perhaps there's something I don't know, but it puzzles me...doesn't make sense.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...