Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back Home And Going Back To Eating Normal

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.2-pounds.
That's up from yesterday, and still under 180-pounds.

I haven't stayed close to the 1,500 calories per day since Friday. I have probably consumed twice that. At least yesterday I did.

Let's see if I am below 180-pounds tomorrow. I may not be. I got home this afternoon and was physically wiped out from working the long days, and late nights. I took an unusually long nap this afternoon. When I woke up I drank three cups of milk, and two scoops of protein. This put me over 1,500 calories for today.

Number counter when I completed this post: 7284

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...