Monday, November 24, 2008

Fast Control Of My Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178-pounds.

Didn't I tell you that I would get down from that 182-pounds? All I did was, I went back to eating less food. Ta Da...

Well, Thanks Giving Day is coming. I won't be holding back on that day. Here is why. It's a day I will be celebrating the goodness God has spread on our country the United States.

I don't have everything going my way. I don't have all the money that I wish I could. I have had some goofy things happen to me that have made me sad for a while. Yep, it's been a crazy life for sure.

So, I will celebrate anyway. I will chow down on stuffing, mashed potatoes, chocolate ice cream, pumpkin pie, and other goodies. Get ready tummy because here it will come, the food extravaganza.

I'm gonna have more ice cream.

And I will say, "Thank you God."

And, don't think I won't eventually get down to 160-pounds. Don't think that I am going to go back to feasting on everything I can everyday. If I did, then I would get back up to 240-pounds in no time flat.

I have already defied the statistics. I have kept myself around 180-pounds for almost a year. Statistically that's an improbability. Here is why. Most people regain the weight that they lost in the first couple years after losing it.

Some people have commented to me,"Well, we'll see how you do." As if they are assuming I will regain all that weight. Why should I?

Bye for now...


And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...