Friday, February 13, 2009

Today Is Better Than Last Year

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178-pounds.

On this day one year ago, February 13, 2008, I was 182.6-pounds. Yep, it's just like last year the weight goes up, and the weight goes down.

So far, I have been able to keep it just under 180-pounds. I'd like to be down at 170-pounds and hovering around there. Argh... it's a challenge for sure.

Tomorrow I am supposed to go to my cousin's for the night. We are planning on taking her son to the lake to ice fish. Well, that's what we planned. Right now, I don't think there's that much ice anymore since we had a 62 degree Fahrenheit day. Every day since then the temperature has been over the melting point of ice.

My point is this, I call her my "Evil Cousin." Not because she's evil, but because she is always pushing the cake and candy on me. She won't take no for an answer when I tell her I don't want the cake. Of course, I really want the cake. She only weakens my resolve, and puts the temptations in my way.

So, today is probably my last post for the next few days. So sorry, you'll just have to do without my deep insights into human psychology, my deep ruminations, my incredible resolve, etc., etc..
Oh, I make myself laugh.

We'll see how well I do up at my "Evil Cousins."

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

Bye for now

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...