Friday, January 28, 2011

Hunger, And More Hunger; We All Struggle With It

Hello weight losing fans...
(9247)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 205.6-pounds.
That's the same as yesterday.

Today I videoed my brunch again. It was different than yesterday's meal.
It came in at 835-calories.



I also made another short video that I added to this blog post. I talked again about the "Hunger Monster."

Over-and-over again I have written in the past that hunger is the number one problem for we the weight losers.

If we're stuffed and satisfied, then there is no temptation to overeat. But, if we're hungry, then anything can temp us.



That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...