Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Weight Jumped Because Of Late Night Eating....



Hello Weight Losing Fans…

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.6-Pounds.
I am not so worried about this. Yesterday when I got home I stepped up onto the scale weighing in at 213-Pounds. I ate a can of chicken, and drank about 6 cups of milk.

So, what’s going on? Nothing is going on. It’s just stuff waiting to leave. Oh David that’s what you always say. Yep it is, because it’s true.

Now, you may be wondering why I am not progressing to a lower weight. I think it’s because I am stuck. I would have to do something dramatic like fasting to start the ball in the right direction. Honestly, I don’t feel like fasting.

Hey, My Birthday is going to be in 2 Days. I plan on celebrating. So don’t expect to see any dramatic results in the right direction…

That’s the way it is… I’m David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

And it's almost Thanksgiving. And the Christmas holidays are beginning too. I don't try to lose weight this time of year but I do try to maintain. Life is too short to skip the holiday and birthday goodies. Have a nice birthday.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...