Friday, March 28, 2014

Weights Stable

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 210.2-Pounds.

That's down from yesterday.

I am Okay with this weight. Yesterday when I got home in the evening my weight was 209-Pounds.
I decided to eat something even though I really didn't feel like eating anything. I had a hotdog on a bun, a yogurt cup,  and the other half of my vitamins.

This morning I made some bacon and four scrambled eggs for breakfast. I looked at the meal and thought, "I don't want to eat this." Really my appetite for food is diminishing. I make myself eat.

The reason my appetite is diminishing is because of product I take from "NOW" manufacturers of vitaming supplements called 5-HTP... I can't tell you how much this stuff does to enhance my sleep, reduce my appetite, and mixed with the Lithium Orotate enhances my mood, and thinking.

I wrote a lot yesterday. I actually got a comment from Dinah Soar. She agreed with what I wrote.

Your weight lose program is your life long project. It's been mine. I can tell you it's been big loses and big regains. I have wrote about this in the past.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...