Friday, September 26, 2014

Zucchini Three Times Today

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 217-Pounds.

Yesterday I ate Zucchini bread three times a day. Yep, I ate Zucchini bread for breakfast lunch and dinner. I also ate one apple. So how much is really there... Well there was 3-cups of zucchini. The calorie count for that is negligible. Then there is the 4 eggs. That was 280-calories. There is the oil, about 2/3 cups. This accounts for most of the calories. I guessing at 700-900 calories. (I don't know how many teaspoons of oil in a cup.) Then the flour was 2 1/2 cups. And there was 1 1/2 cups of sugar added along with spices.

I ate a big slice in the morning and I am thinking that was 300-400 calories. I did the same in the afternoon, and when I got home last night. I think I may have hit 1,000 calories total for yesterday. I gave away half of the bread already .. So I am not getting all of the calories I could get from the bread.

Now the only reason I am eating it so fast is because this kind of bread spoils fast. Even though I put it inside of the refrigerator, it tends to turn bad quick...

That's all for now...

I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...