Sunday, July 15, 2007

Eat Less By Counting Calories

Hello weight losing fans...

After a long day of work (10 hours) I am finally taking the time to blog.

This morning I weighed in at 193.4-pounds. Even with the jogging and the very precise food consumption, I am still up over 190-pounds. Maybe now I am adding a bit of muscle. Yesterday after the run I suspect the sudden drop in weight was dehydration.

Yesterday I kept to the target of consuming 1,500 calories.

Today I managed to go over that calorie count. I haven't calculated by how much.

I ate more today than I usually do. I was really hungry today. I am not so worried. However I fully expect to see an increase in weight over the next couple of days. Oh well...

I am expecting to land at around 195-pounds.

This morning when I woke up I ate a left over McDonald's cheese burger, and a granola bar.
Then while at work I ate a Large beef sandwich, and later a small french fry. Along with four fist fulls of flavored popcorn. After work I had two bowls of chicken soup with pasta and macaroni in the soup.

So I have busted the 1,500 calories for today.

Yesterday I heard someone on the radio talking about weight loss. The man was saying that we gain weight because we eat more calories than we need throughout the day. He was critical of fad diets, and diets that specify a certain parameter of food consumption.

He has basically reconfirmed everything that I have been writing. It's not what we eat, it's how much we eat that gets us into trouble with our weight.

I feel vindicated.

Eat Less, Eat Less, and you will lose weight.

Bye for now.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...