Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at  ??????????

I won't know until Tuesday... In the mean time I thought that I would tell something I have been thinking.

Years ago when I was a boy, my dad watched a hunting program where the hunters would go out and get wild game. The show didn't last long.... I think it was because even 40 years ago the liberals were infiltrating and making trouble for anyone who shot animals and used a gun.

I remember the men on that show were of normal weights, and looked fit...

Well, I am in a hotel and I have been flipping through the channels. I stopped on this one hunting show where the host is particularly highlighted along with his wife, and two sons.

I noticed something about the guy, and his guides. They were all very over weight. I noticed his two boys were chubby, along with his wife....

And I wonder what, what is the cause?  It's easy: We eat too much.  Along with that we eat the wrong things.  We pound the carbohydrates, without the thought that one day we'll wake up and face a doctors report for type II diabetes.

What's the solution? Cut your portions. I am not saying don't eat mashed potatos... I am not saying don't eat that roll. But, this morning I ate in the little area at the hotel, at the continental breakfast.
When I reached in for a sweet roll, I noticed that the bear claw I was reaching for was 1/3 or less than one I would get at a donut store. I also noticed all the yogurt containers were less than half the size of a six ounce container. Now, the hotel does it for the sake of economy. But, it benefits us in that we really don't need those big donuts, or rolls.

I hate to say it... I just don't like it anymore than you do. But, the facts are the facts.... WE EAT TO MUCH...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...