Saturday, February 16, 2013

Two Days On One Report...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 233.2-Pounds.

I thought I posted something for yesterdays weight. Apparently I didn't. I was up in Wisconsin, and I know that I did look at my blog. And, I thought I put up a post.  I don't know why it wasn't up today.

That said... I am not going to make up a page for yesterday. Yesterday I stepped up onto the Scale weighing in at 233.8-Pounds.

The day before yesterday I went to the store. As I was bringing my groceries through the lobbey my neighbor was dumping here trash. She saw me with my arms full of groceries, and though that it would be a real good time to criticise my big tummy. She poked it and said you need to get rid of that. I said I am working on it. She keeps saying it's going to take my health away someday.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... OKAY...

Which makes me wonder: What do you and other people think I eat? Do you think I go out and eat donuts all day long? Do people think I am out shoving cake in my mouth all night long? Do people think I am eating bags and bags of potato chips?

I promise you I don't... Yesterday I ate 3/4 cups of granola cereal, One cup of whole milk, six boiled eggs,  and 8 ounces of wine. That was all I ate yesterday.

The day before wasn't much different. 

I don't chew on candy all day long like some of my fellow workers do. I don't have desert every day like some people do... I don't eat that much. But, my weight just stays where it is.

That's just the way it's going right now....

I know for sure I don't consume more than 2,000 calories a day. ... I just know by what I am eating and how much I eat.

Well, that's all for now...

And that's the way it is.. I'm David Dane




No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...