Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Are You Tired Of Being Hungry? I Sure Am....!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 225.4-Pounds.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you are thinking, David, you oinker...! What have you been consuming?

Ice Cream, chocolate mint cookies, granola bars, large slice of pizza is what I have been consuming. I did the math. Even with those foods, I still didn't blow through my calorie counts so badly.

Oh well, I have no answers. I was at 220.4-Pounds, then I am back up four pounds.

You aren't half as baffled as I am.

And, I am worn out .... I really am. I was starving to death that day I hit the 220 numbers. Really, I ate breakfast and couldn't get anything else. So for most of a very long day I went very hungry, and dehydrated. Which may explain the 220-pounds.

I have to get going.

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...