Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Damage Minimal....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the  New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 226.4-Pounds.
That's not bad for all I ate this weekend.

For you who already read this post today, these are additional thoughts I am writing.

Many, many times I have written, "It's not what you eat, it's how much you eat. It's the total calories that you consume for the day." I also write over and over: Eat Less Food.
Now, that said, does what we consume matter? Well, yes it matters. It doesn't make sense to consume nothing but carbohydrates all day and forget that protein is needed as well. And, I have written this before too, "Eat more protein than carbohydrates." If you're a vegan, or vegetarian, I am not so sure I can give you advice. I don't know what sources provide the necessary B Vitamins that eating red meat provides. Well, I guess I could look them up.
But, I would tell a pudgy vegan the same thing I would tell we the preponderant ones: EAT LESS FOOD....!

This weekend was a blow out weekend of eating. It postponed  my target weight of 225 or less pounds for this week. However that said: It was all yummy. I wrote yesterday I wouldn't make it a habit.

Now today I had a little more to eat for my dinner than usual. I had some left over Chinese food that had to be eaten before it got bad. It was probably about three cups of mixed rice. I had a slice of  Easter Lamb Cake, a chocolate and some tiny jelly beans. In the morning I had a hash brown, an Egg McMuffin, and orange juice, along with two scoops of protein powder. 

Let's see what I get on the scale in the morning....


That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...