Thursday, April 25, 2013

Up Four Pounds... It Can Happen To You

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 223.6-Pounds. That is back up over the 220-Pounds. And, it puts a real big dent in my progress this week.

All I can say is it's going to happen to you. There are going to be those days when you eat just too late in the day, and then it's there on the scale the next day. Well that happened to me yesterday and the day before. I had a big hamburger for dinner. I was treating my sister-in-law and brother for dinner. It was their 27 wedding anniversary.

It's back on the wagon today, and we'll see what happens.

I am leaving tomorrow for some unknown place and I am thinking will I bring my scale.

That's all for now...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...